THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
This Agreement is maintained on our website. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement from time to time, and so you should review this page periodically. When we change the Agreement in a material way, we will update the ‘last updated’ date at the bottom of this page. Your continued use of the Service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Service.
2. USE OF OUR SERVICE
- Eligibility. Because we respect the rights of children and parents, you may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. Because we respect the User community, the Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service.
- Payment. Customer will pay the recurring subscription fees and other fees set forth in this proposal or in the on-line fee schedule provided at the time of sign up (“Fees”). All Fees are due when the order is placed.
- Refunds. To assist the Customer in conducting a full and complete evaluation of all Services prior to purchase, we offer Customer access to a free version of the Service, free access to our support department and free access to our entire library of support resources. Customer acknowledges they have reviewed and tested all necessary Service functionality and support material needed to make an informed and final purchase decision.
Customer acknowledges that payment of Fees is authorization to us to begin providing Services. These Services include, but are not limited to, providing platform access, publishing Apps, platform setup and App building. We will start providing Services immediately upon Customer payment of Fees. All Fees are earned when received and are non-refundable. Fees may be paid via ACH or Credit Card only and Customer authorizes us to set up an automated recurring billing process. If Customer desires to terminate the service, such notice must be delivered to us in writing via email before the next recurring billing is processed. Customer agrees that they are not entitled to receive a refund of any Fee and Customer further agrees that they will not dispute the charges and/or request a chargeback of any Fee from their credit card processor or banking institution.
- Term and Termination. Single app subscribers agree to sign up for a minimum term length of 30 days. Subscribers to our Reseller plan (also referred to as White Label) agree to sign up for a minimum term length of one year. Billing will be collected monthly, quarterly, semiannually or annually (collectively referred to as “Term” or “Terms”). All amounts are earned when received and are non-refundable. The Agreement will continue for the entirety of the Term and automatically renew for successive periods equal to the Term. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason without notice to the other party. If a Customer terminates this agreement before the end of the current Term, the customer will be required to pay the remaining amounts due through the end of the Term and are not be entitled to a refund of any amount. Termination or expiration of this Agreement shall not affect any rights or obligations of the parties, including the payment obligations due through the end off the Term or which have accrued up to the date of such termination or expiration. The provisions of Sections 5-10 shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- Your responsibility for your Apps: You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on or through your App. We will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, and you shall be solely liable for the losses due to such unauthorized use.
- Groups. Users may create or join groups on the Service in order to share articles and other content, and to send messages to other Group members (a “Group”).
- Your interaction with other Users. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. We will have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction.
- Service limitations. Different service limitations exist for each of our subscription plans. Please refer to our website for details.
- Changes to the Service. We’re always innovating and finding ways to provide our Users with new and innovative features and services. Therefore, we may, without prior notice, change the Service; change the pricing of the service; add or delete features of the Service, to you or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Service.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE SERVICE
We provide Users with an amazing platform to discover content, and discuss and share that content with others. To keep the Service running smoothly for all of our Users, you agree that you will use the Service only in a manner consistent with the Acceptable Use Policy below.
4. SHARING YOUR CONTENT
- Your content. We may allow you to post content on the Service, including comments, photos, blog posts, messages, blog URLs, and other materials. Any content a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service, including all Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) therein, is referred to as “User Content.” YOU RETAIN OWNERSHIP OF YOUR USER CONTENT.
- How we can use your content. You own all of the User Content that you post or publish (“post”) on the Service. You permit us to use your company and/or trade name and logo on our website and other promotional materials.
- Your responsibility for your content. By uploading, posting, submitting or otherwise disclosing or distributing User Content, you represent and warrant that you own all rights in your User Content and that any User Content you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) or rights of publicity or privacy. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these provisions. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content that you or any other Users or third parties post or send over the Service. You understand and agree that any loss or damage of any kind that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you send, upload, download, stream, post, transmit, display, or otherwise make available or access through your use of the Service, is solely your responsibility, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. We are not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content.
- Definition of Intellectual Property Rights. For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
5. OUR CONTENT
- Content. Except for User Content, the Service, and all Intellectual Property Rights including therein and related thereto, are our exclusive property (“Exclusive Content”). Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license to the Exclusive Content, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from the Exclusive Content, including without limitation any materials or content accessible on the Service. Our name and other graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, trademarks or trade dress protected by the laws of the United States and/or other countries or jurisdictions. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Use of the Exclusive Content or materials on the Service for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
- To publish and update apps to Google Play and the Apple App Store, it is required we provide proprietary information and files such as, but not limited to, APKs, IPAs, P12s, keystore certificates, push notification certificates, etc. These files and information are a proprietary part of our Service and will not provided to Users.
- If we assist the Customer with (including coordinating with a 3rd party) providing enhancement(s) to the Service or Software, creates custom functionality, creates custom plugins, including any and all derivatives thereto (collectively referred to an “Enhancements”), even if the Customer paid us for such Enhancements, such Enhancements will be owned by us and Customer hereby does and shall make all assignments and take all reasonable acts necessary to accomplish the foregoing ownership.
- The Customer owns or has rights to all intellectual property rights in and to any enhancements in functionality or custom plugins the Customer (or Customer’s representative) make independent of us through capabilities provided by a registered developer account. In such cases, the Customer is solely responsible for all maintenance and support related to such enhancements and plugins, including but not limited to, our updates in Services and Software and iOS and Andriod updates.
- Feedback you provide. We value input from our Users, and are always interested in learning of ways we can make the Service better. You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments, ideas or feedback about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products (“Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place us under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Feedback without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Feedback on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, we do not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to us, or developed by our employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
- Analytics. We monitor User service activity.
We may allow you to send messages through our Service to other Users or to third parties (“Messages”). We may send administrative messages to you and other Users.
7. COPYRIGHT POLICY
We require that Users of the Service respect the copyright and other intellectual property rights of all third parties.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless, along with our parents, subsidiaries, agents, affiliates, customers, vendors, officers and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees and cost) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account.
10. NO WARRANTY
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE, OUR AFFILIATES, AND OUR LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT ON THE SERVICE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA, INCLUDING USER CONTENT, THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH OUR SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
11. THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SITES AND SERVICES
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT THEREON FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
The Service is controlled from its facilities in the United States. We make no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States.
13. TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND THE SERVICE
We may terminate or suspend the Service in whole or in part immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.
All provisions of this Agreement, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION
a. Governing Law. You agree that: (i) the Service shall be deemed solely based in California; and (ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive one that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over us, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than California. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state court located in Santa Clara County, California or the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, for any actions for which we retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a our copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, as further set forth in the Arbitration provision below.
b. Arbitration. For any dispute with us, you agree to first contact us and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. In the unlikely event that we are not able to resolve a dispute it has with you after attempting to do so informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any claims we have for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to this Agreement, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, “Claims”), by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under the Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes then in effect for the AAA, except as provided herein. Unless we agree otherwise, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where you reside. Each party will be responsible for paying any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with AAA rules. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts as necessary to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of that party’s data security, Intellectual Property Rights, or other proprietary rights. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, WE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
15. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
- No Agency; Waiver. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind us in any respect whatsoever. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- Notification. We may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for other business purposes, to you via email notice, “push” notification on your mobile device, written or hard copy notice, or through posting of such notice on the Service, as determined by us in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to Users, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Agreement. We are not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us.
- Entire Agreement/Severability. This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with us in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- Assignment. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub licensable by you except with our prior written consent. We may transfer, assign or delegate this Agreement and its rights and obligations without consent.
- Contact. Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement.
This Agreement was last updated on: September 20, 2017
Effective date: April 25, 2018
We (“us”, or “our”) operate this website, the mobile application platform and the associated mobile applications (collectively referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Data Controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Buildfire Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service
To notify you about changes to our Service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
To provide customer support
To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
To monitor the usage of our Service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
Buildfire Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Buildfire Inc. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Buildfire Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend the rights or property of Buildfire Inc.
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Buildfire Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Buildfire Inc.. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Apple Store In-App Payments
Google Play In-App Payments
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.